Friday, April 24, 2009

I am motivated!!

I admit, I am a little bit nervous to start summer, with its well, lack of 'routine' or whatever you call trying to maintain some semblance of structure. I just got home from RS Enrichment where the women in my ward are extremely inspiring! Tutorials on how to grill the best pizza on the block to awesome scripture study with the kiddos (actually fun and entertaining) and great, actually AWESOME ideas for summer motivators, summer activities, lots of free or super cheap activities and good reminders to just have fun with the kids. I plan on having tons of fun posts of all the activities and fun we will have this summer. Now that I have posted this acclamation, I must stick to my word. SO you readers, keep me honest, and It will be a great summer!

No comments: