Friday, April 10, 2009

I love the zoo

During spring break I went to the Zoo with the girls while Tim was camping trying out our new pop-up camper. I think the zoo keepers put something in the animal's food on Saturdays because I've never seen so many animals up and around at the zoo, especially the cheetahs. They were circling around and it was fun to see. Audrey was making acquaintance with a little squirrel on the Arizona Trail where Emma could see all the bighorn sheep (she has awesome vision) and Kennedy loved the carousel. It was a fun day and we missed Tim but he had a great time eating grubs and smellin' of camp smoke.Audrey trying to coax a squirrel to her hand, she was being so still!


The girls on the carousel, Kennedy loved it!


Mr. Otter out to play

Cheetahs moving around, yeah, they are real! Kennedy loved watching them.
I've never actuall seen the cheetahs move, it was a first for me and Kennedy was mesmerized by them walking around.


No comments: