Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Kennedy


Kennedy had her first birthday party a week late, well that is my recurring theme. Her birthday was April 18 and I took her and the older girls to the zoo for the morning. We had fun and she is such a good girl. She has really come out and started to show her personality. I love Kennedy for her great peek-a-boos, her hysterical giggles and her torpedo crawl (away from me of course) when I'm playing with her. She is such a joy to have in our family and we wouldn't be complete without her. Each of my girls has such sweet spirits and each day I feel so blessed to be able to fill the role as their mother. My goal is to do my best they know how special they are to me. If nothing else on my list gets checked off, at the end of the day I hope I have at least hugged and kissed and expressed my love to my kiddos and hubby I can rest knowing that 'to do' list will always be there, but my sweet young children will grow up. (sniff, sniff,I'll stop now, here are some good pics of Kennedy's side of the party.)
Glow bear night light

soft plush to love on

pizza, this is her best smile I've ever captured on camera

all 1 year olds wonder about the fire on the food, what a weird thing to do!
Kennedy's yellow candle on top


No comments: