Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Usin' those chompers...

Kennedy loves her teeth, she is a biter like I haven't had before. (not excluding toes so watch out!) I got an apple out to eat and she decided it was hers. She figured out how to get her teeth into it and that it tasted good and that she absolutely didn't want to share with me. She is wise now, she knows "fakey" cry/pout and fakey laugh and how to throw full blown kickin' and screamin' tantrums (I have to lay her on the floor to get it all out because I've almost dropped her she throws back so quick). I love this stage because she is so fun to tease. We love you Kennedy, but stop biting our toes, stick to apples.

"Nice apple, I think I'll have a taste...
This is pretty good, I can get some big bites with these teeth, then I choke and mom takes it away from me...
So I scream, almost fall of the couch, and then...
I get my apple back! "

1 comment:

holly and matt said...

Sounds a lot like Kay. She is so grumpy right now I almost took her outside and left her on the speed bump for someone to take pity on her. I love teething!