Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Audrey

Okay as you see on the cake (3 candles for Audrey, 1 candle for Kennedy), I did a joint party because their birthdays are only a week apart, so Kennedy's side of the party is coming next post.


My cake theme was unplanned but recurring: " it just didn't work" which actually worked out universally :)

Cheesy smile with the cheesy pizza

"This one is mine, mine, mine, mine and the little one is for Kennedy."

"Wait a minute.... it's stuck!"

Makin' a wish and puttin' on a show.

Audrey is hilarious! She is wonderful and always keeps us laughing. Enjoy this little video it's like 3 minutes long, and it took about an hour to upload, and it is quintessential Audrey.

By the way, her favorite preface to almost everything she says now is "Wait a minute....!" I will try to get it on tape so it is on record how silly she can be.


1 comment:

Tara said...

I love all the pictures! I did my photo slide show on my Mac software - I can add video as well, if you want me to do one for you let me know.