Friday, February 7, 2014

Goodbye old friend...

This beautiful 1968 MG MGB was the first of at least a dozen classic Brittish cars that were a fun hobby and a great way to get out and meet people. We have enjoyed having this car and all the other ones too.  These cars have been a great investment through the crappy recession we've been in. We bought this one in 2009, when Kennedy was just a year old. I couldn't believe I let Tim do it, yet I am so grateful now I did.  I have a picture of the day we brought her home and the day we said goodbye. Now she's off to have adventures with someone else.  The cycle continues and we all move on to the next thing.  Our next thing from the sale of this beauty is to get going on making our house a home.


This is from June, 2009 at our house in Gilbert, AZ


 Kellie (Short haired!) and Emma just after her 6th birthday.
 Kennedy, sporting her favorite outfit when she was home with Daddy all day. Time flies and I'm so grateful for my kiddos. They've had fun with these cars too. It's been good for a girl to work on a car with her Daddy.
All the way from Arizona to Georgia to North Carolina, and now off to Tennessee.  Goodbye "lil' red". It's been a good ride. :')

No comments: