Saturday, August 29, 2009

moving on... an update

I am so blessed with supportive family and dear friends who love me.  I know the Lord is watching out for me and my family.  Thank you all for your love and support.

Tim is doing great in school, only 3 classes left at Rio Salado online then on to Grand Canyon University Online to finish his degree.  All the while he'll continue to test with Federal law enforcement and if he's not hired on, he may just go for his masters degree.  We have been fortunate to be able to pay for schooling ourselves to this point, but now we're kicking it into high gear and calling in backup from Sallie Mae.

I am working at a great office in Mesa for 3 days a week, but need to work a couple more to keep up, so I'm trying to find somewhere for Thursdays and Fridays.  I've got a positive attitude about this change, and it was needed.  For about 6 months I have cried at work because I knew it was changing.  I didn't want it to change, and I even tried to change with it to make it "easier" but it came down to I have to be happy for my family when I come home and I wasn't coming home happy from that office.  I knew the change needed to happen, but I was hoping it would be on my terms.  I am grateful now that it is done.  I will really miss my patients and friends and co-workers, but there are more friends to be made as I take those friendships with me.

Emma is loving 1st grade.  Her teacher is Mrs. Natalie Cummard, and Emma adores her.  She is on the ball.  She loves teaching, and well, that makes for a great teacher.  Emma is excelling so well in school, and loves reading, math and science.

Audrey is full of life.  She never ceases to amaze me.  I am so blessed to be her mother and hope I am up for the challenges she will give me.  She is smart. Too smart for her own good. I've got my work cut out for me.

Kennedy is so sweet.  She loves to give kisses more than my other girls.  I ask for a "loves" and she'll come and kiss my cheeks until I pull her off of me.  She wears flip flops like a pro and whenever you come into a room she lights up like she hasn't seen you in forever (it makes me want to take the trash out, just so I can come back in to see her!)

I am so grateful for Tim. He is hands down and AWESOME Dad!  He handles them all day so well, and appreciates the time he has with them as well.  He has a great attitude.  I'm so lucky!!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I'll have to talk to you about the details of the "changes" at your previous office. We still don't have dental insurance, but when we do it sounds like we could make a change in our dentist since you won't be there anymore.