Friday, July 31, 2009

Mix Family Reunion

I am so grateful for my wonderful family. The traditions of family is perpetuated despite the obvious challenges of food, number of children and space to accomodate, approx 70 people all because we believe. I believe family is the thread that weaves yesterday with tomorrow and we are the piece that connects it together. I am so grateful I was able to go up to Salt Lake to participate in this wonderful event. I missed Tim and the girls terribly, but I am also thankful I was able to help with so many other kiddos that were there. My grandma Mary Mix was in wonderful spirits and at 90 years young was the star of the show. I was able to see cousins I haven't seen for over 6 years as well as their spouses and children and it had been no time at all. There are lots of pictures, I'll post more when I can.

Grandma Mary, Kellie, Chris
The Croshaw's beautiful home and yard
Grandma Mary
My dad, Jeff

No comments: