Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Number next...!!!

So, a while ago I wrote about all the cars Tim and I have had since we've been married, and of course the list continues to lengthen, and also his interests have turned to vintage Brittish bikes like the BSA he got when he bought the Truck that now pulls our camp trailer etc. etc. etc... The BSA has gone the way of most of the cars/trucks/bikes we've had and in it's place (because there is just something wrong with an empty garage) is this beauty. I joked about when Tim would surprise me with a "treat" in the garage, and considering the circumstances in which we all find ourselves financially, I was super surprised to get this. Tim is fult tilt in school and still is able to keep up with 3 kiddos (girls none-the-less) and manage to make money on everything he buys and sells on Craigslist. So I continue to be the lucky beneficiary of his awesome deals and skills. It is one of those things in life where you can have your cake (or little red sports car) and eat (drive) it too!!

This is a 1968 MG-B. It is all that it appears to be.


3 comments:

The Sutherlands said...

Cute, Fun, and that is just the driver. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Nate and Lori said...

Thats a sweet ride!!! If I owned it, I might rent it out for people to use on their wedding day. I wish I had such a cool car to drive away in!

Natalie said...

That MG is cherry and you look perfectly amazing sitting behind the wheel. What fun! My girls are begging for a convertible, but I don't know if there is such a thing as a topless minivan. :) You have a darling family!