Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Goodbye ol' friend

In the tradition of "the next thing" we all must move on. I am sad this time. When we sold the weight set for the quad, not much missing that and no downside to the switch. This time I am bummed, for lack of better phraseology. I said an abrupt goodbye to my pimpin' expedition. She was only 97000 miles young and in beautiful condition. We got it all detailed and spit shined and I got to drive her to work one last time on Friday the 13th. I called Tim to tell him to remember my CD in the dash, my heart gem on the rearview, my sunglasses clip on the visor and the umbrella in the pocket behind my seat. At the end of the day, I came home to an empty driveway and a hole in my heart. I know Tim will find us a good "next thing" as we keep in practice of buying and selling vehichles to keep some value in them, but it still sucks for a little while.



Unless Tim surprises me with that cute little...



We'll see.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Wouldn't that be a nice trade up! I will keep my fingers crossed for you...although knowing Tim and Rob they are more likely to end up with another project :)