Friday, December 7, 2012

 Audrey got a hold of my phone, and may be a budding photographer.  Here are a few of her photos, and it is a good snapshot of some every day life here in beautiful Woodstock.

 The Christmas tree, always should be photographed to remember. This is our new one we got this year.
 The train under the tree, we'll see how much longer it lasts, it's been repaired a few times, and will get crunched with a few more gifts coming up (when I get around to wrapping them)
 The tippy top of the tree with our glowing star that we've had for 10 years. It almost didn't glow this year, but I worked it over, gave it some TLC and now it glows beautifully.
 Who needs elf on a shelf, when these move around your house all by themselves!
 The inside of our front door, I love wreathes, and these are old, and crunched, but they'll do for this year.
 The front view of the house. It is such a friendly looking home.
 My porch is graced beautifully with black Friday poinsettias. They are so colorful and festive. They always remind me of when I was in high school and I played in a double stringed quartet and the Poinsettia Festival in Phoenix at Gardner's World on Baseline Road. It was so awesome to sit in the middle of thousands of colorful poinsettias and play Christmas music for hours.
 Some deadwood that has been kicking around our yard, until it gets cold enough we take the saws-all to it to fit it into the fireplace.

Our porch with bikes ready at a moments notice. 
The cranberry muffin I'm making for our RS brunch on Saturday. Should be lots of funny and lots of yummy! And me practicing my Christmas songs for the violin parts for Church. I'm playing in Church every Sunday until Christmas. I love doing it, and I am so thankful for my violin talent.

No comments: