Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Audrey!!

Today Audrey is 4 years old. She is growing so much. She is just perfectly 4.  Some things I love about Audrey today is her spunky attitude.  She is fiercely loyal, fiercely distracted, fiercely in trouble, and fiercely sweet and caring.  She is so strong physically, she is like a little spider monkey; she'll crawl up on my back and I can barely tell she's there she's so light and strong.  I love the way she says "girl" it sounds like "doyle."  I love how she smiles by putting her fingers in her cheeks and pulling her mouth as wide as she can.  I love how you can't be upset with her long because she'll make you laugh or change the subject.  Her hair sweeps across her face like a movie star, and she makes me smile just thinking about her.  We had  a super fun luau yesterday for their double "two-fur" party.  Audrey has been wanting a scooter, not because she ever asked for one, but anytime we were anywhere and she saw one, she would ask if she could borrow it.  She isn't very shy, and it is fun. We love you Audrey, and are so glad you are part of our family.

No comments: