Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Kennedy!

Now she's 2.  My baby is 2!  I can't believe it.  Things I love about Kennedy today are that she can talk pretty well, well enough to have a conversation.  Mostly she says "Audrey" and she just started pronouncing the "r" in her name and it is so cute!  I ask her who her sisters are and she says, "Memma and Audgree."  Then I ask her what her name is, and she says, "me".  She's smart.  I love that she gives love and kisses and hugs whenever you ask for them.  She loves to dress up in her princess dress and sing in princess fashion.  She has to do everything on her own.  No help.  If we help her, it's an all out tantrum, then start over to do it herself.  She picks out her clothes everyday.  She asks for "doke peez" (milk please) and when I come in the door whether I've been gone 8 hours or 8 seconds, she comes running  to kiss and hug me like she missed me more than anything.  She gives great zerberts/raspberries kisses.  When her sisters are sad, she will give them toys, blankies, sippees, kisses, hugs or whatever it takes to get them happy.  She is so sensitive, yet she knows mischief like a pro.  On Easter, she got a little Tootsie Roll bank, and she came into our room with it and said, "no nandy (candy), no nandy, no nandy."  She knew she wasn't allowed to eat them yet.  Then she walked out.  Tim and I followed her where she slowly went into her bedroom, slowly closed the door so it wouldn't click, then we peeked in on her about 20 seconds later,  She was sitting on the floor between the beds with 5 tootsies in her mouth.  Busted.  She is a smart tootsie.  I could go on and on, but I will stop there.  I have lots of other things to write about this week. Here's the short list: General Conference, Easter, Butterflies, Botanical garden, Birthday presents, barbies, Pats Run, and Audrey's birthday (next week). Stay tuned!

No comments: