Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dear February,

Please don't slip away from me. I know you are the shortest month of the year but you are so important.  I understand being stuck between January and March can be tough, because January is so full of recovery business from the holidays and March holds spring break and the beginnings to plan out summer vacations.  Trust me though, I know you will be great.  We are only 3 days in, but I anticipate you will buy and sell a few cars for Tim, I'll be working most of the days and our girls will begin to get used to me working every day.  Our house may get a bit neglected, but we will use it well this month, watching movies, playing games and doing lots of puzzles and reading stories.  Audrey and Kennedy are planning to make lots of messes and I don't think they plan to clean them up, but I would be really worried if my 3 and 1 year olds spontaneously started being clean.  Emma will probably read about 25 books this month and memorize 2-3 poems, because she loves to rhyme.  There are some great things I hope happen this month of February, so please, don't let the opportunities for this month get away.  I'll do my best to keep up and report back.
Love, Me
The entire yield of our grapefruit tree. The size of Audrey's head.  It was delicious, but totally not worth watering for a year.
Tim and Jeff (Dad) in the latest project.

No comments: