Sunday, January 24, 2010

Aaaaahhhhhh!

Sigh of relief and gratitude all at once! I got an offer for a position to work on Thursdays/Fridays so I'll be working full time for the first time in over a year. It's at Parkview Dental  I can't believe what a huge relief it is and I feel like I have been unstuck from a place where I was stuck and having a really hard time being patient with lack of control of my situation.  The best part of the job is that I LOVE IT!  I feel at home there.  Everything about it is so good.  I am glad too, because I was worried about the strain on my body working 40 hours/week, but this office has good equipment and great help and lots of smiles.  The only down side is it is in Fountain Hills (50 min one way) but my view out my op is amazing.  I'm in a second level building across from the fountain lake facing east and it is beautiful.  Even with the rain it was amazing.  I was pinching myself knowing I got the job to be sure it's real.

It will be an adjustment being away from home, but it is so much better.  For the last year when I was home, I was worried whether I'd have enough work to make it.  Now, when I'm home, I'm really HOME and it feels great. Aaaaaahhhh!

3 comments:

The Nassers said...

Good for you Kellie! I'm so happy for you!

Natalie said...

Yay! I'm thrilled you got a wonderful position. You are Superwoman! :)

Tara said...

Wohoo! So excited for you.