Sunday, March 22, 2009

My brother Ben


Thank you to all of our family and friends for the support and love we have felt over the last 2 days. For those who have not heard the news my little brother Ben passed away on Friday at the age of 23 the exact cause is still under investigation. The funeral will be held on Wed. the 25th at 10:00 AM at the LDS Quinn building located off Guadalupe Road just east of Greenfield in Gilbert.

Ben's quirky laugh and gift of getting any little kid to laugh and smile will be missed, the thought of burying a brother is one I never thought I would have, but the peace that comes with knowledge of Christ's Atonement and sacrifice of is amazing. I know I will see my brother again and that he is happy and without pain. I loved my brother and will truly miss him, he was a great kid and though he had many trials and didn't always make the best choices, in his heart he always wanted the best for everyone. Just before his death he was trying to enlist in the military and was making phenomenal strides for the best I had not seen him so happy and positive in a long time. I am proud of my brother and will always remember him as the little kid who would give anyone a hug that needed one and loved to make people laugh. He had a heart of gold. I love you Ben.
Tim

7 comments:

Mix Family said...

we are so sorry ben has passed away. we are praying for you and yours.

lundgrenville said...

Tim & Kelly...we are so sorry to hear about Ben.
I dont know the circumstances which led to Bens death...but we share in the same pain of losing a dear Brother.
Tonya lost a brother to suicide a couple of years ago. It was extremely hard...and yes, you never think about the possibility of burying a sibling until it becomes reality.
Our hearts and prayers are with you. Thank heavens for the gospel.
Let us know if you need anything.
Love you guys!
Saul & family

The Sutherlands said...

What a heart break. We will keep you in our prayers. Let me know if you need anything.
Heather

Cedar said...

I am so sorry to hear about your brother! It is neat to hear your testimony come threw in such a tragic time. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

holly and matt said...

I have been thinking and praying for your family and have had most of my thoughts be of your trial right now. I would love to watch your kids anytime if you think it may help you at all.
lots of love,
holly and family

Unknown said...

We know the hole that losing a brother leaves in your heart and lives, that only Christ can fill. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Marianne said...

We love you guys and are so sorry for your loss. We will be praying for you to be comforted at this difficult time.