Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve Eve

The girls went to our friends Rob and Tara's house last weekend for a babysitting party while Tim and I hosted my work's Christmas party. Tara posted pictures on her blog. They were so sweet to come and pick up the kids and just take the van. It was so wierd after they left to be home... without the kids... unfortunately, my co-workers did show up and we ended up having a good time. I am glad we could share our kids for a night. So, did you ever wonder if a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? We discovered when the house is empty (of children) it echoes their voices, but literally it echoes our voices. So as to the tree theory, still up in the air, but I prefer to have the kiddos makin' noises. I love being a mommy.

No comments: