Friday, November 7, 2008

Say What?

Emma: "Ew... she bless-you'd on me!" (Kennedy sneezed on her)
Audrey: after pulling Tim's hand open says " I'd love to... DANCE WITH ME!" and proceeds to twirl 'round and 'round under Tim's hand.
Kennedy: "Heh...Heh...aaaawwwwa...pbthpbthpbth"


The spoon finally fit with Kennedy last week! She figured out how to keep the food in and she liked it...Sweet Potatoes. Now, bring on Thanksgiving!
I was finishing up the dishes when I heard, well not a lot, and I glanced over into the family room and Emma was organizing a game for all the girls. This was Kennedy's first actual play time with the "big girls" and she was squealing with delight!
Here are the girls on Halloween. They hoofed it with Dad and friend Chloe Sherwood down our street, came back with a stash of sweets and then we all had candy and "spooky juice" (hawaiian punch on dry ice).
Also, my birthday, Tim and Tara and Rob got me Guitar Hero World Tour and we rocked out. Em and Aud loved it! They of course fought over the microphone, but Audrey totally took to the drums like a fish in water. THEY ROCK!





3 comments:

Natalie said...

That is so cute; Amber says "bless you-ed" instead of "sneezed" too. Guitar Hero is so fun, and I love the addition of drums and vocals. Your girls' Halloween costumes are darling, just like them.

lundgrenville said...

Looks like guitar hero is a big hit in the Harper home :)

Rebecca said...

I loved the Kennedy quote!