Thursday, December 19, 2013

Moving out of Woodstock

It's bitter sweet. We are excited to move to a new house, have a new start where we will be for a long time, but we have made some good friends here in Woodstock, and will take with us the memories and friendships always.
I took some pictures after the packers came and packed it all up on Wednesday, December 18. Lots of boxes, not a lot of space. We were cramped in that little house, but it was a sweet time and we loved it there while we were there.

You can see the "unique" mop style ceiling deco. It was common in Georgia, but odd to us. 


 They repacked the garage, the boxes that were stored in there had collapsed on themselves. I wished they had looked like that while we were there, but they will have space in the house at our next home.
 I'll miss this big front porch. It stored the bikes, and was refuge from the rain while you unlocked the front door to get in.
 I had to move the cars down to the street while the movers came and loaded up. I didn't get another picture of the moving truck, I had an emotional breakdown around noon when the bank was threatening to not fund our mortgage... Nightmare, discussed in next post!!
 The full dining room
and the full den. It was so full of boxes, I'm amazed we lived like that for 15 months!!

No comments: