Sunday, July 11, 2010

Submission

I've given up on cute blog.  I will just post. No frills. Oh well. Some day when my devices work properly and don't suck hours and hours of my time fruitlessly, then I may try this again. Until then, we had a good 4th of July. I had 2 days off work and it was nice to not be at work, but awkward at home because I don't know what to do with myself at home. I am so weird. It is me. Someday soon when Tim is working more and in school less, I'll be at home more, and worried about work less and the free space in my brain may increase. Until then, I feel like I'm still in survival mode, which is good for functioning, but not for fun. Someday may be here sooner than I realize. Tim should be done with school in September. Yup. That is the month after next. Unfortunately there won't be a job offer with the diploma, but it will be a mile stone for sure.  We will be open to offers, and even exploring the cars hobby, who knows. We'll cross that bridge when we get there.  Now I'm rambling.  I've spent at least 10 hours this week trying to make my external hard drive work (and it still won't) and my MP3 player is locked because the dang computer sees it as a camera (seriously?!) so I want my life back from my digital time vacuums and now I will not allow blogger to take more of my precious time.  By the way, I'm coming down with a case of July-itis wherein I am feeling self pity about being at work and not on vacation with my family.  I know it is unrealistic and unhealthy but it comes every July despite my best efforts to avoid it.  Better luck next year.  I am done ranting. Thanks if you read this. Have a good week.

No comments: