Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break... so far.

We had a wonderful time up in Heber, AZ for a few days break during Emma's spring break last week.  It was just relaxing. We stayed at the Bison Ranch and it was just great.  It is more of a summer resort, but there was a hot tub, ping pong, air hockey, horses in the pasture, and cutie oranges.  I really am a desert rat. Even having grown up in Rexburg, ID, I don't like the cold. I actually really really don't like the cold.  I even felt prepared for it, and I was still uncomfortable.  We went up on Saturday and we stayed until Tuesday afternoon.  It was so nice just to spend time with Tim and the kids. I actually was able to have conversations with Tim rather than just, "what do we need to do now?" sort of stuff.  It was good to get away and take a couple of days off.  I also can't help but think, when I'm away from all my stuff, do I really need all the "stuff" we have at home.  I feel like my "stuff" at home nags at me and makes me grumpy and edgy.  I realized I gotta change that.  I am so grateful for all I have and for healthy kids.  I am really thankful.  I am so blessed.  Here are pictures of our trip. More words later.

she peeled the orange all by herself!!
smiley Audrey.
Coloring by the fireplace.
Audrey picked it up quick.
Emma doesn't mess around!
Air hockey tournament.
Kennedy with horses.
Audrey watching horses.
Emma watching horses.
Running the "Luge"
Kennedy throwing snow fists fulls.
Belated picture, Happy Birthday Tim. 

No comments: