Monday, March 8, 2010

Reasons why...

I love Tim.  In honor of Tim's 32nd birthday today, I am making a top 10 list.
Top 10 reasons why I love Tim...
10. He is just the right height 5'10 1/2"
9.He can get a car from being parked 30 years to running in a couple of hours.
8.He hates to do chores, but who doesn't
7.He is an amazing cook.
6.He can identify a vehicle under a tarp.
5.He can buy that vehicle and sell it to make money.
4.He can make girls cry, scream and laugh all in the same minute.
3.He is the best to cuddle with on rainy days.
2.He is so handsome, really, he is.
And the number one reason why I love Tim...
1. He is mine forever, and like anything of value, he gets better with age.

Happy birthday honey. You are the best, and I love you.

2 comments:

Mix Family said...

Happy Birthday to Tim from all of us in the frigid North! Wish we could have celebrated with you last night. Take a drive up here and visit us! Love, K, C and C

holly and matt said...

I love tim too. happy birthday superdad!