Saturday, November 7, 2009

New trick



Kennedy has a new trick.  She likes to poop in the potty.  I'm not taking it seriously, she's only 18 months, but it is so funny! She goes in the bathroom and I take her diaper off and put her on the toilet.  She is so amused at the sounds she makes.  One time, I didn't catch her to put her diaper back on before she pulled up her pants, almost.  I was laughing so hard I could barely get the pictures, but here they are.

She also loves to show off her belly.  She'll randomly pull up her shirt and "belly bump" the other girls.  They aren't sure what to think of it, but it gets a good laugh anyway.


More fascination with potty/panties. She was too tired to take anything off or fight her to do it, so we let her sleep with pj's, and panties. Bless her heart.

No comments: