Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween pictures

For halloween we had my family over to our house for our annual sugar cookie decorating event and my birthday.  We also had our annual costume parade.  There were definitely some good creative costumes.  I aspire to be as creative as my sister and sis-in-law.  Maybe later...

Deep breath, 31 candles to blow (actually only 10 pumpkin candles spread across the centerpiece... but you get the gist of it.)

Yeah! I did it! with lots of help, of course.

Kennedy as a pumpkin.  We have had this costume for 5 years and this is the first Halloween one of the girls has worn it. Yeah! Kennedy loved it too.

Audrey was a "flying princess super-girl" and really, she wears dress-ups all the time, this is the one she chose to sport around the neighborhood for tricks-or-treats.

Emma wore this dress which I got on clearance last year after Halloween and saved out from dress-ups.  She got a lot of compliments, especially at the fall festival we went to at the Hastings.

This is all the dressed up cousins ready for a spooky good time.

Cookies!

Me taking a picture of the cookie table, Allie taking a picture of me, and everyone singing "Happy birthday."
The rest are some pictures of the evening, more are in a photo book here (CLICK).




No comments: