Friday, October 16, 2009

Ten years ago today...


I married my best friend.  I had no idea what I was doing, but at that time I thought I did.  The older I get, the more I realized that I really am winging it and am so grateful Tim loves me enough to let me be me.  I thought I'd just post these pictures, but they are too requisite of blurbs, so here we go...


We got married at 9:00 am and it was the hottest day in October that year (or at least it felt like it) I got sunburned on my face and arms and it shows in my reception pictures.  We were out there for about 2 1/2 hours.

I'm not sure how the photographer got both of my personalities at once, but it's confirmation that I actually do have split personality...(tee he he)

Mix family without Heather because she was just about due with Molly in Kentucky.  Marshall and Jen were watching on the side.  I was 4th of 7 to get married.

All of Tim's family.

Tim's "brotha-from-anotha-motha" Rob. He was best man.

Cake shoving. I don't care how much you say you won't do it.  Don't all good marriages starts with a little white lie?  It tasted great though.

Inside the vintage limo we rented for exit of the reception.  Could we do it any other way?

Outside the limo. It was a great party, wish we could stay, but we have plans with Mickey at Disneyworld tomorrow!!







Happy 10th Anniversary
Sweethart.
I love you!!






1 comment:

holly and matt said...

how fun is that? i'm glad you got a scanner. thats so neat