Thursday, August 7, 2014

Don't blink...

Spring and Summer have nearly passed me by!  I have been doing my best to relax and enjoy my days with my girls and Tim (when I have him).  I have been battling some anxiety that I believe is related to moving so frequently in the past few years.  Anyway, in my attempts to keep it together, I've tried to limit my "screen time" like I do for the kids. Lead by example, right? I haven't taken nearly as many pictures this summer as I should have, but the ones I have I'll share soon.

School starts in only 2 1/2 weeks (which is weird for me, I'm used to starting end of July, beginning of August) so I want to make the most of this summer with the girls, then I have my clinical exam to get my hygiene license (yeah, I have to prove I can clean teeth before they'll license me here), then I hope to have a little less anxiety about "settling in" here in NC.

Thanks for reading! I've decided to make the blog private, just because of all the cute pictures of the family, so thanks for understanding!!

No comments: