Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Happy 1 year anniversary Georgia!


We've passed our 1 year anniversary here in Georgia.  On Sept 6 we arrived here and stayed in a motel. Our house was empty except for what we had in our car until the movers came on Sept 10, which was the first day of school for the girls, first day of work for Tim, and the next chapter in our challenging journey of life.

I've decided to accept the fact that today is all I have. Memories of yesterday are precious, and hope helps me wake up in the morning, but each day has beauty. Each day has life and value.  My family is my ticket to happiness I get to keep with me through the whole ride of challenges, joys, difficulties, laughs, and togetherness.  I am thankful for that every day.

Not going into guilty details, here are some pictures to help me play catch-up on our life in the last half of a year, in reverse order... (on the previous post)

August 5, 2013
First day of school for Emma, Audrey  and Kennedy in one school, the only time they will ever be at one school, at Arnold Mill Elementary.

 



















No comments: